Pontiac Trail starts at Swift Street near Broadway Street. It continues out of Ann Arbor passing through Emory, Worden (at Five Mile Road), South Lyon, New Hudson, Wixom, Walled Lake, and West Bloomfield Township, ending at Orchard Lake Road in Orchard Lake in Oakland County.
- Robert Frost lived on Pontiac Trail during his time in Ann Arbor. The house was purchased and moved to Greenfield Village after Frost left.
- The now-defunct Suzuki Tech Center, slated for gut-and-rehab as condos.
- Leads to Northside Elementary School's visitor parking and the playing fields
- Leads to US/Business 23 and
- The Rudolf Steiner High School
- A small entrance to Leslie Park and Black Pond Woods
- Some new developments on the east side (forget exactly what... condos and shopping)
Pontiac Trail turns northeast around Warren.
Farmland, farmland, farmland, farmland for sale, development on farmland, farmland for sale, farmland...
They've got a caboose!