825 Duncan St.
Ann Arbor, MI  48103
(734)994-1371 FAX
Mary Anne Jaeger, Principal



Haisley School was built in 1954. It was named in honor of Otto W. Haisley, who served as the Ann Arbor Public School Superintendent from 1924 to 1953. Haisley School began as a neighborhood school where all students walked to school. Ms. Louise Ritsema was the first principal and stayed Haisley’s principal for 25 years.

Except where otherwise noted, this content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike License. See Copyrights.

Map data CC-BY-SA OpenStreetMap. Map tiles via CloudMade.