- 530 Michigan Central Railroad depot - 1860s house
- Historic marker: Ann Arbor's African American community
- Historic marker: A changing neighborhood a 1956 Urban Renewal plan Reverend C. W. Carpenter
- 300 N The Brauer Building
- Weather Underground links?
- 303 N
- Was the Beer Vault, drive-thru beer store
- 100 N: City Hall
- Historical marker: The growth of city services Ann arbor's first city hall
- Reserved permit parking lot
- Bank of Ann Arbor, headquarters
- Juneberry trees in front
- City Center Building, faces Huron
- Fifth Avenue Building, offices and condos
- Blue Nile, faces Washington
- Salvation Army Building, faces Washington
- The Fifth Quarter
- Herb David guitar studio, faces Liberty
- Jerusalem Garden, AKA J Garden.
- Earthen Jar
- upstairs is the Cremona Violin Shop
- 319 S. Fifth Avenue, aka the Library Lot
- under construction for a new underground lot
A proposed development will remove 7 houses on the east side of the street for new condos. See Defend the Ann Arbor 7.