Emery was a post office in Northfield Township between 1884 and 1903. It was located at the Leland station on the Toledo, Ann Arbor and Northern Michigan Railroad.

The settlement was organized by Joshua G. Leland, and it is named after his son Emery Leland. The first postmaster was David F. Barritt.

Sources

Except where otherwise noted, this content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike License. See Copyrights.

Map data CC-BY-SA OpenStreetMap. Map tiles via CloudMade.