There are a bunch of them.
- Old Town Tavern on Liberty Street at Ashley Street.
- The Rathskeller, under The Heidelberg - at least until recently. The townies moved up to the restaurant bar.
- Fraser's Pub out on Packard Street.
- Casey's, down on Depot Street.
- The 8 Ball Saloon, under the Blind Pig.
- The Alley Bar, in the former location of Babs' which was in the former location of The Flame. On Liberty Street.
- The Arena, sports with bar-food. Corner of Fourth and Washington.
- Babs' Underground Lounge, somewhat upscale bar with pool tables. On Ashley Street between Liberty Street and William Street.
- Blind Pig, raucous dive bar at the center of the live rock music scene.
- Circus, part of the Cavern Club complex. On First Street.
- Goodnight Gracies, also a venue, below Live at PJ's.
- Live at PJ's, also a venue. Corner of First and Huron.
- Vinology, at 110 N. Main Street, serves food and has a retail wine section in the basement.
- Ashley's is on State Street near campus.
- Cafe Felix, drinks and small plates on Main Street.
- Grizzly Peak extended into where Del Rio used to be.
- Ravens Club on Main Street
- Red Hawk is on State Street near campus.
- Rush Street, on restaurant row, Main Street.
- Bar Louie is on Liberty at Division. It has two outdoor seating areas, and looks to be installing about 10 large-screen TVs (oh, joy).
- Arbor Brewing Company, on Washington Street. Usually referred to as "ABC".
- The Blue Tractor, on Washington Street.
- Grizzly Peak, also on Washington Street, is run by Jon Carlson.
- Jolly Pumpkin on Main St.
- Wolverine State Brewing Company
Student-oriented bars around campus
- Buffalo Wild Wings, AKA BW3, serves you wings with your beer. State and Washington.
- Good Time Charlies, on South University.
- The Brown Jug, on South University.
- Rick's American Cafe, plus touring college bands. South University area.
- Scorekeepers, on Maynard Street.
- Corner Brewery in Ypsilanti.
- Sidetrack Bar and Grill in Depot Town
- Aubree's with great pizza and pool upstairs, Depot Town
- TC's Speakeasy on Michigan Avenue
- Tap Room on Michigan Avenue and Washington
- Elbow Room on South Washington
- Powell's Pub on Huron River Drive
- Theo's on West Cross Street.
- MJ's Wooden Nickel at LeForge Road and Huron River Drive.
Long gone bars
Really long gone bars
Roundups, reviews, and surveys
- Damn Arbor's Guide to Ann Arbor Bars, Damn Arbor
- Cocktails, random thoughts on great cocktail bars in Ann Arbor
Pages tagged “Bars”
- Ann Arbor Comedy Showcase
- Arbor Brewing Company
- Arthur's Bar
- Aut Bar
- Babs' Underground Lounge
- Bar Louie
- Bill's Beer Garden
- Blind Pig
- Blue Tractor
- Bridgewater Bank Tavern
- Brown Jug
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Cafe Felix
- Casey's Tavern
- Cavern Club
- Closed Bars
- Conor O'Neill's
- Corner Brewery
- CUBS AC
- Dam Site Inn
- Dan's Downtown Tavern
- Dino's Dugout Sports Lounge
- Fraser's Pub
- Good Time Charley's
- Grizzly Peak
- Guy Hollerin's
- Key Stone Underground
- Lists of bars
- Mr. Flood's Party
- Mr. Mike's Lounge
- Old Town Tavern
- Packard Pub
- Pleasant Lake Inn
- Powell's Pub
- Pub 13
- Ravens Club
- Red Hawk
- Rick's American Cafe
- Screaming Eagle
- Seitz's Tavern
- Smarty Catz
- Smoke-free bars
- Student bars
- The 8 Ball Saloon
- The Arena
- The Blue Leprechaun
- The Earle
- The Fifth Quarter
- The Rathskeller
- The Savoy
- The Sidetrack Bar
- The Wurst Bar
- Village Bell
- Village Pub
- Weber's Habitat Ultralounge
- Whitmore Lake Tavern
- Wolverine State Brewing Company
- World of Beer